Are you tired of using the stock dialer or contacts app? Then it is time to switch to these best dialer apps for android which are going to share in this guide.
The smartphone has become an inseparable part of our lives. In this modern world, we cannot think about carrying on with our lives without it. The primary reason why mobiles were invented was to call other people. However, in recent times, it has surpassed that need and has taken up a whole big chunk of our lives. But the primary reason still remains the same, of course.
Now, if you have an Android smartphone, you know that the default caller is pretty good. However, there are some developers who have messed with the user interface (UI) quite a lot. In case you are facing such issues, you would want a different dialer. Or maybe you are someone who gets bored easily, just like me, and would like to spice things up a bit. That is when the dialer apps can come to your rescue. However, with the plethora of such apps that are out there, it can get overwhelming pretty quickly, especially if you are a beginner or someone who does not come from a technical background. So, how do you choose the best dialer app among all of this noise? Well, be not afraid, my friend. That is why I am here. In this article, I am going to talk to you about 10 best Android dialer apps to try in 2019. You will get to know all the details about these apps. So, without wasting any more time, let us begin. Read along.
10 Best Android Dialer Apps to Try in 2021
First of all, the one Android dialer app I am going to talk to you about is ExDialer. The app comes with the simple user interface (UI) of the stock Android dialer and adds quite a few extra features as well. In case the dialer you use right now is OEM-based and has a user interface (UI) that is difficult to manage, you are going to love this app. The call log lets you see a wide variety of details such as number, time, and duration of the call. In addition to that, you can also minimize the dial pad as well.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use
- Gestures such as one-touch messaging and calling are available
- In addition to that, you can also enable vibration whenever you connect or disconnect a call
- A wide variety of themes as well as plugins that include GeoCoder are also up for use. The plugin lets you show geographical information of numbers.
#2. True Phone Dialer & Contacts
Are you looking for an Android dialer app that has a user interface (UI) that is user-friendly as well as easy to navigate and the highest number of customization options? I present the best-suited app for this – True Phone Dialer & Contacts. The app is loaded with tons of features and has a superb user interface (UI). It allows you to manage and organize your contacts in an efficient manner and even suggests ways for the same. In addition to that, you can also make use of the fast T9 search on this app. As if all that was not enough, the app supports several languages, adding to its benefits.
Download True Phone Dialer & Contacts
- The ability to create, view, and edit contacts in a matter of seconds
- The app lets you export and import contacts from a particular place to another. Not only that, but you can also share them as text or vCard.
#3. Contacts Phone Dialer: Drupe
Now, let us talk about another Android dialer app – Drupe. The app has been downloaded by more than 10 million users and boasts of a 4.6 user rating that comes from more than 243,000 user reviews. The app comes with tons of features that make your Android experience a lot richer. Now, some of the amazing features the app offers are smart dialer interface, inbuilt call recorder, call based reminder, the feature to block spam calls as well as messages with just a single click, and many more.
You can use the app in several languages. In addition to that, there is also a theme gallery that you can make use of to give the app an interesting and new look. The app is available for free on Google Play Store. However, keep in mind that it has ads.
- Drupe enables you to manage the phonebook as well as an address book of your smartphone with ease. In addition to that, it also deletes all the duplicate Google contact issues as well.
- The app lets you organize all of it from a single place – be it the dialer, Google Duo, Instagram messenger, Facebook messenger, text messages, and many more.
Bored of the same old OEM-based dialer that your smartphone came with? Then, Contacts+ will be the best Android dialer app for you. It comes with lots of amazing features such as contact management, duplicate finding, merging, and many more. In addition to that, the app is highly customizable. You can decide the way the app shows the call logs as well as contact details the way you like it. Not only that, but you can also connect with friends, family, and even strangers on this app. Therefore, it also serves as a social media platform, as well.
How to Link Your Android Phone With Windows 10?
- The app comes with in-built Caller ID as well as Call Blocking engines
- The encryption and other security measures make sure the contacts you have stored stay protected.
- The app offers Android Wear support and is highly customizable
- The app has a deep integration with other apps that include Messenger, WhatsApp, Google Duo, and many more.
#5. Simpler Dialer
As you can probably guess from the name, the Android dialer app is pretty simple to use. The app is quite famous for the structure, which is tabbed along with its many fantastic features. There are a lot of features that you can use to make the most out of your smartphone experience. However, none of them can beat the productivity of the user interface (UI) provides. To put it in a nutshell, in case you are searching for a dialer app that helps you to be productive instead of entangling you in its numerous features, Simpler Dialer is your way to go.
- The app has a brilliant contact management system. In addition to that, it also offers features such as syncing, duplicate finding, merging, and many more.
- You can make use of the features such as group messaging and blocking spam calls
- You can back up your contacts both online and offline
- Smart clean up as well as Smart T9 Dialer are also some of the features that this app offers.
Download Simpler Dialer
#6. ZenUI Dialer & Contacts
Another Android dialer app you should definitely consider is the ZenUI Dialer & Contacts. You can say it is a one-stop solution for every Android calling need you will ever have. The app is widely loved and used by many. A wide variety of features such as speed dialling, duplicate contacts linking, running the smart search, blocking spam calls, and many more are available.
The security offered by this app is unparalleled. The app lets you protect your contacts with passwords so that no one can view them without your consent. In addition to that, in case anyone takes hold of your smartphone and tries to open the phonebook lock with wrong passwords, the app clicks the picture of the intruder using the front camera of the smartphone.
- The app offers contact management, duplicate finding, merging, and many more features
- There are a lot of themes available that are highly customizable to give the control back to you
- The app comes with an in-built feature of blocking spam calls
- You can protect your contact list as well as call logs via passwords.
Download ZenUI Dialer & Contacts
#7 RocketDial Dialer
The RocketDial Dialer is probably the app that receives the most number of updates on a regular basis. The app comes with a user interface (UI) that is simple, minimalistic, and easy to navigate. In addition to that, it has a dark design that makes it look even more elegant. You can effortlessly use this app no matter the brand of your smartphone. The app lets you organize your contacts in an efficient way. To put it in a nutshell, in case you are searching for an Android dialer app that is rich with features, this is one great option for you.
- The app comes with Caller ID along with the facility to take notes during a call.
- Features such as T9 search and call confirmation are also made available for you.
- You can make use of the group management feature to make the most of this app.
- Now, take back up and restore all your contacts with a simple touch.
Download RocketDial Dialer
#8. Truecaller: Caller ID & Dialer
In case you are not living under a rock – which you probably are not – you definitely know about Truecaller. If you are looking for an Android dialer app that is going to help you block spam calls or track an unknown number, this app should be the first option that you choose.
In case you are doubtful of it, let me tell you that more than 100 million people use this app along with an impressive user rating of 4.5 from more than 5 million user reviews. That would help you get rid of all your doubts. However, it is much more than just a dialer app.
The app arguably has the biggest phonebook database out there on the internet as of now. Therefore, it makes it extremely easy for you to track down an unknown number. In addition to that, you can also make use of its additional features that include flash messaging, location sharing, and blocking spam calls on its own. Not only that, Truecaller even supports dual SIMs as well.
- The ability to know all the details whenever there is an incoming call as well as from the call log.
- The app blocks spam calls and calls for telemarketing on its own.
- You can block individual calls as well as series-based calls.
- The app has dual SIM support along with theme support as well.
#9. Go Contacts Pro
Another Android dialer app you can consider is the Go Contacts Pro. Coming from the widely loved Go developers, the app is highly customizable. Therefore, you have the utmost control of customizing every little detail to make it the way you like it. In addition to that, the app syncs all your social media accounts along with providing pictures for your contacts. However, live updates tend to work a little slower in it. The app does not lag in between working. You can get it for free on the Google Play Store. Not only that, you do not need any other Go apps for using this one.
- Highly customizable, putting the power back in your hands
- Syncs all the social media accounts
- Provides pictures for all your contacts
- Does not lag in between work
Download GO Contacts Pro
#10. OS9 Phone Dialer
Last but not the least, let us talk about the OS9 Phone Dialer. In case you would like to use an iOS dialer app, but do not own an iPhone, the OS9 Phone Dialer can be the next best thing for you. The app is developed, keeping with the iOS dialer app in mind and resembles many features. You can control the app with a few simple gestures. The app comes with a larger dialer pad, especially when compared to the other Android dialer apps. This is especially helpful in case you know the T9 search features quite well.
- A true replica of the iOS dialer app
- Caller ID hiding and call blocking features are available
- Dual SIM management support along with the facility to make use of Speed dial
- The app seamlessly integrates with WhatsApp as well as other IM accounts
- T9 search enabled dialer pad which is larger in size, especially when compared to all the other Android dialer apps available in the market right now.
This is everything you need to know about the 10 best Android dialer apps to try in 2019. I hope the article has provided you with much-needed value. Now that you are equipped with the necessary knowledge put it to the best of your use. Use these dialer apps and make the most out of your smartphone.